Press Pass is a podcast for Press2Reset to open up news discussion even more for readers and listeners. Catch us every week as we talk about what’s going on in the video games industry!
Anchorman: Sean Knight (@SeanDKnight)
The show: New York is taking Time Warner to court over throttled internet speeds while another entity is offering tutoring in competitive gaming. Valve has announced that it is working on three new VR titles, is revamping and rebranding Project Greenlight, and has no interest in the console market at this time. Surprise! We have more to talk about, so join us on the latest episode of Press Pass!
We record live at http://twitch.tv/press2reset!
- New York files lawsuit against Time Warner over throttled internet speeds – Gamasutra
- Service offers video game tutoring – Engadget
- Valve working on 3 full-blown VR games – PC Gamer
- Valve doing away with Project Greenlight, replacing with Steam Direct – PCGamer
- Valve not interested in making games for consoles – Tech Times
- NBA partners with Take-Two to form 2K eSports league – Gamasutra
- Destiny 2 is being developed – PCGamesN
- Conan Exiles recoups development costs within first week of release – Gamasutra
- Nintendo announces paid DLC for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Gamasutra
A game will be given away after we reach either 10 participants or 20 entries (whichever comes first). Eligible entrants must be following the Press2Reset Twitch channel at the time of the draw.
Question of the week:
How can we make the show better for you, the listener?
Ways to enter:
- Join us for our live recording on Twitch.tv/press2reset (make sure we know you’re there) – One entry per person per episode
- Answer our question of the week (before the publication of the following week’s episode) on Twitter or on the show notes at Press2Reset. Also make sure that you’re following Sean, Marc, and Kyle on Twitter and that you’re subscribed to Press2Reset on Twitch. – One entry per person per answer per week