Press Pass is a podcast for Press2Reset to open up news discussion even more for readers and listeners. Catch us every week as we talk about what’s going on in the video games industry!
Anchorman: Sean Knight (@SeanDKnight)
The show: It’s a shorter show this week, but it’s a show! Digital Homicide’s lawsuit against Jim Sterling has been dismissed and the crew seems to be unsurprised. What is surprising is that Payday 3 is reported to be in development and Square Enix is launching a new RPG studio! We have more to talk about, so join us on the latest episode of Press Pass!
We record live at http://twitch.tv/press2reset!
- Digital Homicide’s lawsuit against Jim Sterling gets dismissed – PCGamesN
- Phil Spencer talks about PC exclusive games – PCGamesN
- Dispute between OpenCritic and MetaCritic Occurring – PCGamesN
- Leaked Nintendo Switch was stolen, according to Nintendo – Kotaku
- Nintendo eShop purchases to be tied to Nintendo Switch account – VG247
- Downloads can’t be shared across multiple systems – Ars Technica
- Payday 3 is in development – VG247
- Square Enix launches new studio and new IP – IGN
A game will be given away after we reach either 10 participants or 20 entries (whichever comes first). Eligible entrants must be following the Press2Reset Twitch channel at the time of the draw.
Question of the week:
How can we make the show better for you, the listener?
Ways to enter:
- Join us for our live recording on Twitch.tv/press2reset (make sure we know you’re there) – One entry per person per episode
- Answer our question of the week (before the publication of the following week’s episode) on Twitter or on the show notes at Press2Reset. Also make sure that you’re following Sean, Marc, and Kyle on Twitter and that you’re subscribed to Press2Reset on Twitch. – One entry per person per answer per week