Press Pass is a podcast for Press2Reset to open up news discussion even more for readers and listeners. Catch us every week as we talk about what’s going on in the video games industry!
Anchorman: Sean Knight (@SeanDKnight)
The show: Microsoft is testing out a game streaming service for Xbox One and Twitch is getting into the game distribution market (with a cut thrown in for its streamers)! Minecraft continues to dominate in lifetime sales, there are diplomatic and legislative things to discuss, and talk about what teamwork should be in League of Legends. We have more to talk about, so join us on the latest episode of Press Pass!
We record live at http://twitch.tv/press2reset!
- Xbox Game Pass announced for Xbox One – Polygon
- Ghost Recon Wildlands the cause of diplomatic incident – Kotaku
- ZeniMax files for permanent injunction against Oculus – PC Gamer
- Irrational Games rebrands itself to Ghost Story – Gamasutra
- Minecraft reaches 122 million lifetime sales – Gamasutra
- Studio Wildcard to pay 15 modders $4,000 per month to finish mods – PC Gamer
- LG creating a SteamVR headset, announces Valve – PC Gamer
- Conan Exiles coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 – Eurogamer
- Riot cracks down on divergent styles of gameplay – Kotaku
- Nintendo Switch cartridges ‘taste so bad’ – Polygon
- Twitch to sell games and give streamers a cut – The Verge
A game will be given away after we reach either 10 participants or 20 entries (whichever comes first). Eligible entrants must be following the Press2Reset Twitch channel at the time of the draw.
Question of the week:
How can we make the show better for you, the listener?
Ways to enter:
- Join us for our live recording on Twitch.tv/press2reset (make sure we know you’re there) – One entry per person per episode
- Answer our question of the week (before the publication of the following week’s episode) on Twitter or on the show notes at Press2Reset. Also make sure that you’re following Sean, Marc, and Kyle on Twitter and that you’re subscribed to Press2Reset on Twitch. – One entry per person per answer per week