Press Pass is a podcast for Press2Reset to open up news discussion even more for readers and listeners. Catch us every week as we talk about what’s going on in the video games industry!
Anchorman: Sean Knight (@SeanDKnight)
The show: Marc and Kyle discuss criticism of Mass Effect: Andromeda before the show moves on to discuss Pokemon for the Switch, modders who want it all, and the effects of YouTube’s Restrictive Mode on video game channels. We have lots more to talk about, so join us on the latest episode of Press Pass!
We record live at http://twitch.tv/press2reset!
- BioWare evaluating options for ME: Andromeda’s character creator – IGN
- Pokemon title for Switch may be in development – VG247
- Star Citizen to drop DirectX12 support for Vulcan API – Star Citizen
- Worldwide console market shrinks by 2.5 percent – Gamasutra
- Red Dead Redemption’s entire map coming to GTA V on PC courtesy of modders – VG247
- Nintendo Switch’s Joy-Con sync issue is result of manufacturing variation – Techcrunch
- YouTube’s Restrictive Mode hurting video game channels – Gamasutra
A game will be given away after we reach either 10 participants or 20 entries (whichever comes first). Eligible entrants must be following the Press2Reset Twitch channel at the time of the draw.
Question of the week:
How can we make the show better for you, the listener?
Ways to enter:
- Join us for our live recording on Twitch.tv/press2reset (make sure we know you’re there) – One entry per person per episode
- Answer our question of the week (before the publication of the following week’s episode) on Twitter or on the show notes at Press2Reset. Also make sure that you’re following Sean, Marc, and Kyle on Twitter and that you’re subscribed to Press2Reset on Twitch. – One entry per person per answer per week