Press Pass is a podcast for Press2Reset to open up news discussion even more for readers and listeners. Catch us every week as we talk about what’s going on in the video games industry!
Anchorman: Sean Knight (@SeanDKnight)
The show: The crew gets right into it with news that Madcatz (Marc’s favorite third-party gaming peripherals manufacturer) is moving to remove itself from being publicly traded on the NYSE. Big sequels were also announced by Electronic Arts and Bungie while there are rumors surrounding the next Call of Duty title. Playerunknown is seeing an initially huge success with the release of Battlegrounds but Nintendo is lamenting its first performance in the mobile market. We have plenty more to talk about so join us!
We record live at http://twitch.tv/press2reset!
- Madcatz delisted from New York Stock Exchange – Nasdaq
- Rumor: poster of new Call of Duty WWII title leaked – VG247
- EA announces Star Wars Battlefront 2 – Polygon
- Bungie releases teaser image and a trailer for Destiny 2 – VG247
- Starcraft: Remastered announced – PCGamesN
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds makes over $11 million within three days – Gamasutra
- PS4 share features disabled for Persona 5 – Polygon
- Super Mario Run fell short of expectations – Gamasutra
- Morgan Stanley estimates that Overwatch League could bring in at least $100 million per year – Dot eSports
- GameStop to close at least 150 stores in 2017 – Gamasutra
A game will be given away after we reach either 10 participants or 20 entries (whichever comes first). Eligible entrants must be following the Press2Reset Twitch channel at the time of the draw.
Question of the week:
How can we make the show better for you, the listener?
Ways to enter:
- Join us for our live recording on Twitch.tv/press2reset (make sure we know you’re there) – One entry per person per episode
- Answer our question of the week (before the publication of the following week’s episode) on Twitter or on the show notes at Press2Reset. Also make sure that you’re following Sean, Marc, and Kyle on Twitter and that you’re subscribed to Press2Reset on Twitch. – One entry per person per answer per week