Press Pass is a podcast for Press2Reset to open up news discussion even more for readers and listeners. Catch us every week as we talk about what’s going on in the video games industry!
Anchorman: Sean Knight (@SeanDKnight)
The show: Despite being cut short by the elements, the crew still manages to get through stories on YouTubers at Valve HQ, the recent Mass Effect: Andromeda patch, and the outsourcing of game development. Also in the news is Blizzard’s victory over anti-cheat circumvention and Palmer Luckey’s departure from Facebook (and Oculus).
We have more to talk about, so join us!
We record live at http://twitch.tv/press2reset!
- Mass Effect: Andromeda patch is released – PC Gamer
- Blizzard wins copyright infringement lawsuit – Gamasutra
- Valve invites YouTubers to HQ – Gamasutra
- Palmer Luckey leaves Facebook – Gamasutra
- Nintendo Switch’s manufacturing cost estimated to be $257 – VG247
- Game Devs outsource for cheaper labor – Polygon
- Persona 5 streamers threatened with content ID claim or worse if Atlus’ Guidelines not adhered to – VG247
A game will be given away after we reach either 10 participants or 20 entries (whichever comes first). Eligible entrants must be following the Press2Reset Twitch channel at the time of the draw.
Question of the week:
How can we make the show better for you, the listener?
Ways to enter:
- Join us for our live recording on Twitch.tv/press2reset (make sure we know you’re there) – One entry per person per episode
- Answer our question of the week (before the publication of the following week’s episode) on Twitter or on the show notes at Press2Reset. Also make sure that you’re following Sean, Marc, and Kyle on Twitter and that you’re subscribed to Press2Reset on Twitch. – One entry per person per answer per week