Press Pass is a podcast for Press2Reset to open up news discussion even more for readers and listeners. Catch us every week as we talk about what’s going on in the video games industry!
Anchorman: Sean Knight (@SeanDKnight)
The show: Microsoft features in plenty of the discussions this week while Sony takes a backseat to rethink its VR goals. There’s also news about a US streamer getting swatted by someone in the UK, a new broadcasting license requirement for German streamers and updates on Zenimax v Oculus.
We have more to talk about, so join us!
We record live at http://twitch.tv/press2reset!
- US streamer gets swatted, shot in face with rubber bullets – PCGamesN
- “If it were up to us, we’d port all of our games to PC,” – Platinum Games – PCGamesN
- Streamers are required to pay 10,000€ for broadcasting license in Germany – PCGamesN
- Oculus files motion for new trial against Zenimax – Gamasutra
- Rumor: Sony rethinking focus for PlayStation VR – Metro
- Microsoft bans emulators on Xbox, Windows 10 Shop – Ars Technica
- Project Scorpio’s tech specs revealed – Gamasutra
- Phil Spencer explains why Scorpio comes a year after PS4 Pro – GameSpot
A game will be given away after we reach either 10 participants or 20 entries (whichever comes first). Eligible entrants must be following the Press2Reset Twitch channel at the time of the draw.
Question of the week:
How can we make the show better for you, the listener?
Ways to enter:
- Join us for our live recording on Twitch.tv/press2reset (make sure we know you’re there) – One entry per person per episode
- Answer our question of the week (before the publication of the following week’s episode) on Twitter or on the show notes at Press2Reset. Also make sure that you’re following Sean, Marc, and Kyle on Twitter and that you’re subscribed to Press2Reset on Twitch. – One entry per person per answer per week